- Simple and natural ingredients to gently remove light makeup and daily grime. The mild acidic formula that keeps your skin hydrated without tightness, dryness or itchiness after washing.
HOW TO USE
Demineralized Water, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*
- Note: Not suitable for people with G6PD deficiency disorders.
Our Recommended Safe and Efficient Skin Care Regimen
Step 1: Use a gentle cleanser to perform the removal of light makeup without stinging and irritation.
Step 2: Spray alcohol-free toner to awaken your skin and to enable deeper absorption of subsequent skincare nutrients.
Step 3: Choose a soothing sheet mask to target seasonal issues and restore your skin barrier.⠀
Step 4: Apply basic lotions to enhance hydration and moisturization - this step also locks in all the goodies you have applied to your face!
- Tips For Usage
3. Gently massage your face with the lather.
4. Rinse your face to remove the cleanser.Makeup Removal1. Squeeze a small amount of cleansing gel onto your dry fingers.
2. Gently massage your face, then rinse your face.
3. Please use other eye & lip makeup removers to remove mascara and lipstick/gloss.
Our Skin Purifying Cleansing Gel is 99.65% of natural origin. It can remove light makeup such as sunscreen, BB cream, CC cream or a single layer of foundation. However, it is not designed to remove waterproof mascara, eyeliner or other heavy makeup as these cosmetics contain petrochemicals that require more powerful makeup removers.
Written by an anonymous user on
based on reviews
Write a Review
There are no customer reviews yet.
Thank you for submitting your review. Once it is approved, your review will show up in the list of reviews.
Submitting your review failed. Please try again.