- • Multiple usages for skin repairment - soothes diaper rash, serves as cuticle oil and urgent skin treatment.
- • Brings soothing relief to sore muscle and joints, and alleviates bloating for adults and babies.
- • The best alternative to menthol, it’s safe for use even on new-born babies.
- • Tiny packaging, east to grab and go in daily lives or when traveling.
- • Powered by olive oil, beeswax, and 6 certified organic essential oils, this balm is moisturizing and easily absorbable!
- • 99% natural, collaboratively developed with an licensed aromatherapist.
- • EWG verified, no harmful ingredients listed in the EWG database allowed, there are over 60,000 of them existing in many beauty products on the market.(yikes!)
- • Nontoxic. Cruelty Free.
HOW TO USE
- Rub Happy Baby Balm topically on certain small areas for soothing and repairing - neck, shoulder, lower back, etc.
Written by an anonymous user on
based on reviews
Write a Review
There are no customer reviews yet.
Thank you for submitting your review. Once it is approved, your review will show up in the list of reviews.
Submitting your review failed. Please try again.