Our skin often has to endure large temperature deviations in summer, between out-door heat and in-door air-conditioning, our skin often suffers in balancing oil control. Inna Organic understands that those of us with oily or combination skin, acne and pimple issues, are generally more prone to dehydration and excess sebum particularly in the heat. With this in mind, we developed a sheet mask specially to combat such issues – the Lemon-Scented Tea Tree Mattifying Facial Mask. It is a great treatment for oily/combo skin to purify pores and restore oil balancing at the same time. In this article, we would like to introduce how this clean, plant-derived mask will help you in oil control and obtain a flowless, healthy look!
Oily Skin Rescuer: Lemon-Scented Tea Tree Mattifying Mask
The Refreshing Aroma from Australian Rainforests: Lemon Tea Tree
Lemon tea trees are a variant species of tea trees. It has the treatment properties of tea trees but posses a fresher, sweeter citrus scent. These fresh scented tea trees are native to the tropical rainforest areas of New South Wales and northern Queensland, Australia. High insect infestations in their environment have propelled the evolution of strong shielding characteristics for tea trees in this region, thus, tea tree oils are one of the best natural ingredients to minimize pores and balance oil secretion. The unique, lemon-scented aroma is also great in providing positive emotions to overcome boredom and fatigue.
Replenishing & Oil Control
Besides organic essential oils, organic hydrosol, and organic aloe vera water, a few more ingredients go into this amazing summer mask:
- Organic Calendula Extract: Medieval Europeans often use calendula to treat dermatitis. It is known for its moisturizing, astringent and repairing properties, and is mild and suitable for oily and acne-prone skin types.
- Organic Alpine Epilobium Fleischeri Extract: This rare plant, grown in mountain ranges 3280 feet above sea level, contains abundant flavonoids and tannins, providing excellent soothing and repairing effects.
- Clean Saver Botanical Extracts: A complex liquid blend of three oriental plants - Sophora, Psoralea corylifolia (Babchi) and Platycarya Strobilacea, that can reduce sebum secretion, inhibit the growth of Propionibacterium, and prevent acne and pimple formation.
Skincare Tips for Oily & Combination Skin
One of the many questions we often get is whether the Lemon-Scented Tea Tree Mattifying Facial Mask provides enough hydration? As a matter of fact, Inna Organic’s product development team understands that to maintain a healthy skin condition, hydration is vital to any skin type. Hence, this lemon-scented tea tree mask is also formulated with moisturizing ingredients to provide the basic hydration for oily/combo skin. For any individual skin situation requiring additional moisturization, we suggest alternating the use of the mask with our Myrrh mask to achieve optimal results.
The lemon-scented tea tree face mask works well for men as well. As the male population tends to have a higher proportion of oily skin, we recommend a simple skincare routine to address oily skin issues:
- Cleansing - Skin Purifying Cleansing Gel
- Treatment - Lemon-Scented Tea Tree Mask
- Moisturization - Frankincense Revitalizing Face Lotion